Sunday, October 7, 2012

Exploration

I woke up this morning, sorted out the hotel confusion, and headed out to see the sights.

Right when I turned onto the street I came in on, I caught my breath. There was a MOUNTAIN in front of me. I knew there would be, but it was still rather sudden. And beautiful.

I started driving. And realized I was driving toward Canada. I ended up turning around about 10 miles from the border. I'm going to save the actual crossing for a day when I have an adventure planned with a little more foresight.

This is where I decided to turn around :)

I think I'm gonna like it here


So tomorrow is move-in day, and probably will involve a trek back to Great Falls, or maybe Kalispell, we'll see how things go. Tonight, I will enjoy the luxury of DirecTV, snack on the last of the burritos given to me by a thoughtful Dean and deal with the wrestlings of George and Rocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment