Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whirlwind

So. Three months since my last post.

In three months, I have...

...obtained a job.
...signed a lease and moved into a townhouse - complete with furniture.
...adopted a kitten - the progeny of my mom's barn cat.
...quit my job due to union requirements and the conflict of conscience they created.
...watched way more daytime television than is healthy.
...taken some absolutely gorgeous walks during my favorite time of year.
...exercised a whole lot of trust and flexibility.
...signed a contract to start a new job next week.
...prepared to move for that job - which is in MONTANA!

Lots of changes, which I had not anticipated at all.  I'm really going to try to blog more regularly with this - and get a camera that takes halfway decent pictures.

Today, I went to complete my required drug screen and was told that I couldn't due to the hospital not having the billable account in their records, so I have to go back tomorrow.

Even though I work in it, and love it to death, healthcare annoys me sometimes.

Contrast that with going to register to vote, which was ridiculously simple.

All of the paperwork stuff is starting to make me dizzy. I'll be glad to hit the open road to big sky country in three days.

After I clean up the shredded paper towels the critters scattered across my living room . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment